[QtonPi] Allocation of boards: status

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Mon Feb 27 09:17:26 CET 2012

Hi, I'm trying to send the codes, apparently without success.

Mail Merge crashes in my OpenOffice, and the wlan of this hotel needs hours to download latest LibreOffice.

On a Windows laptop I have run Mail Merge in Word, where everything seems to work fine... except that after "send emails" _successfully_ I can't see any email sent in my Sent folder, and no emails seem to have been received by anybody (I added myself to the spreadsheet to test, no email received either). The +200 personal letters with own names & codes do exist, through.

I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? I'm not an *Office expert, if you have alternatives please describe them step by step. Thank you!

PS: in the meantime there is MWC so I probably will need to leave this for this evening - sorry for this.

--
Quim