[QtonPi] Forum(s) for mentored topics on QtDevNet

Jérémie Delaitre jeremie.delaitre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:15:45 CET 2012

Well, I'm definitely not a forum guy and would prefer a wiki + mailing list.
The question is: what this mailing list (qt-on-pi) will be used for in the
end? Could/should we use this one for all areas (maybe using a "[my area]
..." title)?
If all the communication will move to a forum, this mailing list seems
pointless to me.

Jérémie Delaitre (Qt Quick & Components)