[QtonPi] R-Pi shipping update

tom.hinton at nokia.com tom.hinton at nokia.com
Wed Sep 5 17:55:31 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I've been receiving emails from several of you asking if I yet have any new news that I can share.  Unfortunately, the answer is that I do not.  What I can say is that Farnell is treating this subject seriously, and is still in the process of conducting the order-by-order review.  I received an email from them this morning to this effect.  Once their shipment analysis is completed, which should happen sometime yet this week, I'll have a call with them to review their results and insure that all still-pending shipments are on their way.  I'm expecting right now that we can get this done during next week.  Once done, I'll again send out an update.

Please be assured that I will remain involved in this until all shipments have been sorted out.  So please be patient.  You'll next hear from me when I have progress to report.

Best Regards,
Tom Hinton