[QtonPi] Delivery Europe

Jmgr jmgr at jmgr.info
Fri Sep 14 15:24:25 CEST 2012

I contacted them, but they said they could not do anything since I am
not the one who made the order.

Since I have another SD card hiding somewhere anyway I think I will
accept things as they are. After so many months waiting on the rpi, I'm
happy enough to accept some minor losses :)

Cheers,
Jonathan