[QtonPi] Delivery Europe

Sven Anderson Sven.Anderson at snom.com
Fri Sep 14 17:40:50 CEST 2012

Mine also arrived today in Berlin. I have no information how and what's included though, because I'm on a leave. I just got the info by my colleague.

Sven

Am 14.09.2012 um 20:22 schrieb Eike Hein:

> On 09/14/2012 09:34 AM, Lykurg Nomothet wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> today I received the RP with an European charger and a 4GB card. I'm
>> living in Germany. Delivery was through UPS. Juhuuuu! So I hope you
>> other guys will receive your boards also.
>
> Mine arrived ~3m ago in Berlin, Germany.
>

>> Thanks and best
>> Lykurg
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Eike Hein

  *   Join our Partner program: http://www.snom.com/partner<http://www.snom.com/partners>
  *   Subscribe to our snom support RSS Feed<http://wiki.snom.com/wiki/index.php?title=RSS&action=feed&feed=rss> and get first-hand technical news about snom products, e.g. Firmware updates, FAQ updates, troubleshooting hints, etc.

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/snom.VoIP.phones>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/snom>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/snomvoip>, Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1773766>

Sitz/Domicile: Charlottenstr. 68-71, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Handelsregistereintrag/Register of Corporations entry: Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 61842 B
Vorstand/Executive Board: Dr. Michael Knieling, Usman Tahir
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Stefan Friese

snom technology AG<http://www.snom.com>