[QtonPi] Bluetooth on QtonPi

Cedric Malitte - Techno pieux cedric.malitte at technopieux.com
Fri Sep 14 17:54:34 CEST 2012

Hi all,

new to the list.

I played a bit with QT5 on the board, everything works fine.

I'm trying to get the bluetooth chat example work on the board.
I'd like to use the pi to display data sent by a bluetooth module in SPP.

I tried, but looks like the QtConnectivity is absent from the include
folder.

I downloaded the sources, loaded the qtconnectivity.pro and tried to
build it, and got :

Can't open perl script
"/home/bavery/src/Qt5-alpha/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0/qtbase/bin/syncqt":

 From that point, I'm lost ! ( Ok, I'm not really good at that )

Does someone already used the bluetooth lib ?

Regards,

Cedric