[QtonPi] strange error building wayland

Jay See jc at vtkloud.com
Mon Sep 17 21:58:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

After following the basic guidelines to build QT, I'm now trying to build
wayland, my next step will be webkit.

For wayland I have a very odd error message while running qmake :

pi at rasp:~/opt/qt5/qtwayland$ /opt/qt5/bin/qmake .
Project MESSAGE: /opt/qt5/bin/syncqt -module-fwd
/home/pi/opt/qt5/qtwayland/module-paths/modules -cache-module-fwd
-generator UNIX -outdir /home/pi/opt/qt5/qtwayland
/home/pi/opt/qt5/qtwayland
*Can't open perl script
"/home/bavery/src/Qt5-alpha/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0/qtbase/bin/syncqt":
No such file or directory*

I wonder if it rings a bell to anyone. I have googled it without any luck
so far...

Rgds,
JC