[QtonPi] Problems with Qt5 and QtCreator

Nicola Corna nicola at corna.info
Wed Sep 26 15:25:13 CEST 2012

Hi!
I live in Italy and I received my Raspberry Pi a week ago with a Nokia 1200
mA charger and a Element14 SD. Thanks!
I tried to install Qt5 (Qtonpi 0.2) in QtCreator 2.4.1 on Linux Mint 13 KDE
Version but with no result.
When I add qmake (/opt/qt5/bin/qmake) in the "Qt Versions" tab, it gives me
an error:
"Could not determine the path to the binaries of the Qt installation, maybe
the qmake path is wrong?"
I searched on the web but I found nothing.
Can someone help me? I can also change distro, I'm not in love with Linux
Mint.
Thanks for the help

Corna Nicola

PS: sorry for my bad english...