[QtonPi] Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Wruhen Retribution wruhen at rogers.com
Thu Sep 27 03:52:10 CEST 2012

I can confirm that qtwebkit (current master branch from git) does build (cross compile) and run on the RPi, as does Snowshoe (which runs pleasingly fast). I'm currently building qtwebkit directly on the RPi to see if I can resolve some issues which may have come from the way I transferred the cross compiled versions to my .