[QtonPi] Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:14:08 CEST 2012

Hello all,

We've been discussing this at my employer, Pelagicore, and we are
looking into this right now. We already have a build infrastructure in
place and the bandwidth required, so we are looking into the scripts
right now. I'll post updates on this list as soon as we have a deb
repo ready for use.

Best regards,

Johan Thelin

Recommended on-line reading:
http://www.thelins.se | http://www.qtcentre.org
Recommended off-line reading:
The Foundations of Qt Development (ISBN: 1-59059-831-8)