[QtonPi] Fwd: Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:16:01 CEST 2012

Hi Lazlo,

Thanks for the tip! We do have an OBS-based infrastructure setup, but
not yet in the open. What we will do is this:

1. Get a deb repository up ASAP, building the deb using the scripts
pointed out in Samuels original post.
2. Working on setting up a Raspbian OBS target and start building Qt 5
against it, making any tricks used to do so public.

This way, we can have a solution in place quickly, and then a proper
build setup in the second step.

Best regards,

Johan Thelin

Recommended on-line reading:
http://www.thelins.se | http://www.qtcentre.org
Recommended off-line reading:
The Foundations of Qt Development (ISBN: 1-59059-831-8)