[QtonPi] Fwd: Fwd: Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Sep 29 11:43:14 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RzR <www.rzr.online.fr at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [QtonPi] Fwd: Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5
binaries for Raspbian
To: Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org>

Hi,

I can try to rebuild harmattan debs w/ rpi toolchain , or on device if
it is possible,
But a community obs instance would be awsome ...

When applied for Qt-onPi, I spotted it would be a good thing to merge
efforts done harmattan side and rpi one, since both are deb based ...

and qt5 is a top priority package to achieve a such task ...

so who can tell or help about connection between Qtonpi and
https://build.pub.meego.com ?

is is possible to add a raspbian builder on latest url ?

if not it think it's time to setup a community compile farm , I have
some elements to start it up , who wanna join ?

Related Obsession : http://rzr.online.fr/q/tizen