[Qtwebengine] QtWebEngine current status?

Rich Conlan Rich.Conlan at mathworks.com
Thu Feb 27 15:57:39 CET 2014

Greetings,

I was just perusing http://qt-project.org/wiki/New-Features-in-Qt-5.3 and noticed that it makes no mention of QWebEngine, even as preview support. Does anybody know the status of how that's moving along? Is it no longer expected to be integrated enough to be part of 5.3?

http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/01/23/qt-webengine-technology-preview-available/ is the latest info I can find. Mostly I'm trying to keep up on the progress here as I want to switch from QtWebKit to QtWebEngine as soon as it's available. I imagine it's quite an anticipated feature, but I'm having trouble finding much info on how it's going. Any insights you can provide are appreciated,

R.