[Qtwebengine] Websockets not working -> debug Javascript?

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Thu Jan 23 13:34:40 CET 2014

Hello Fabian,

Please pull to get this change, it landed yesterday in master: https://codereview.qt-project.org/76276
If it still crashes, we have a pending patch that remove the release assert causing it, you can try to apply it to your clone: https://codereview.qt-project.org/76151

> May be its just an OSX issue?

It could be yes, but I would suspect that it's something else than WebSockets unless you have concrete observations that show it not working.

Cheers,
Jocelyn