[Qtwebengine] QtWebEngine examples show blank pages

Rui Abreu Ferreira equalsraf at gmx.com
Wed Jul 23 12:28:53 CEST 2014

Cheers

I'm building off the master branch
(a21db7a3b5e1300637ac5cfca299409afef1afa7) on x86_64/Qt5.3 Linux and I
can build and install qtwebengine, however when I try to run the
examples every web page I load is blank.

I think the pages are loading correctly:

- javascript messages show up in stdout
- the page title and icon changes after the loading
- the mouse pointer changes when I move over the view (for links I assume)

but the page view remain completely blank in all example programs. Any
idea what is going on?