[Qtwebengine] Is there any public API/Class specification available for QWebEngine?

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Fri Jun 6 12:41:40 CEST 2014

Hello Arun,

we will have it generated along with the rest of the public Qt
documentation when we release with 5.4. You can generate the documentation
yourself using "make docs", but it's quite common that you have to treat
the build system properly to get this working so I wouldn't recommend it.

Until then you can access our QWidget API doc sources directly:
<https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/qtwebengine/source/HEAD:src/webenginewidgets/doc>

and you can have a look at the porting guide draft (we should put it in
the documentation as well once the guide is ready to publish):
<http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtWebEnginePortingFromQtWebKit>

Feel free to ask about specific details on this list as well.

Cheers,
Jocelyn