[Qtwebengine] gl_context_glx.cc(69) Failed to create GL context with glXCreateContextAttribsARB

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Tue Jun 17 14:17:04 CEST 2014

Hello,

the actual fix is in the src/3rdparty submodule
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/87518>. The patch I linked was
updating the ref of src/3rdparty to include that change.

Could you make sure that you also ran git submodule update?

If it still doesn't work, do you know if you got that problem only with
the kernel update, or did you have the issue before as well?

Cheers,
Jocelyn