[Qtwebengine] armv7, eglfs, qtwebenginewidgets, fancybrowser result in blank screen, and how to enable logging.

Agocs Laszlo Laszlo.Agocs at digia.com
Tue May 6 11:00:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

The warnings

QSGContext::initialize: depth buffer support missing, expect rendering errors
QSGContext::initialize: stencil buffer support missing, expect rendering errors

are only fixable by patching Qt itself with requesting depth and stencil in QOpenGLWidget since in 5.3 there is no way to set a format on the QOpenGLWidget that is used internally by webenginewidgets. (it will come in 5.4 when QOpenGLWidget becomes public and usable)

Then again this is a minor issue and not the cause of the main problem. For the record I got something similar on iMX6 with eglfs: the Quick-based stuff is fine, but using widgets results in rendering black tiles only.

Cheers,
Laszlo