[Qtwebengine] qtwebengine error

Тяпков Александр tyapkov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 08:57:25 CET 2014

Hi

I am running QtWebengine from Qt 5.4 Alpha and have one problem, which is
probably connected to Chronium itself. In one of the builds when I am
trying to setUrl on QWebengineview it gives me:

[1026/103827:FATAL:visitedlink_master.h(439)] Check failed: used_count ==
used_items_ (34 vs. 32)

In one of the old discussion about Chronium I have read that if to remove
one of the config files the problem goes away. The question is where are
the config files when I am building from Qt?

Best regards,
Alexander