[Qtwebengine] Cross-compiling qtwebengine for i.MX6Q

Becsi Andras Andras.Becsi at theqtcompany.com
Mon Oct 27 12:35:10 CET 2014

Hi Einar,

Cross-compiling QtWebEngine in Qt 5.4 is fully only supported with the Qt Enterprise Embedded SDK and platforms, so you will be on your own with vanilla yocto, which is on the roadmap for 5.5, as Jocelyn pointed out.
That said, in general you would only have to use qmake && make with a cross-compilation toolchain and install potentially missing packages, like for example libudev as it is pointed out in the message you get.

/Andras