[Qtwebengine] How to get the network error code details?

Arunprasad Rajkumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:37:07 CEST 2015

Hello Qt WebEngine team,

I'm trying to get the actual reason for the network error by subscribing to
a signal QQuickWebEngineView::loadingChanged[1]. But it looks like
QQuickWebEngineLoadRequest::errorCode() doesn't mapped to enumeration to
get the detailed description. From the source I found it need to be decoded
using Chromium's net/base/net_error_list.h module error code[3].

So my question is, What is the proper method to decode the value of
QQuickWebEngineLoadRequest::errorCode()?

Thanks in advance.

[1]
https://github.com/qtproject/qtwebengine/blob/dev/src/webengine/api/qquickwebengineview_p.h#L220

[2]