[Qtwebengine] OpenGL errors and crash

Oliver Kraitschy okraits at arcor.de
Sun Feb 22 17:36:54 CET 2015

Hi Andras,

i'm using the package qt5-webengine provided by Arch. I can't judge if the
Arch package causes this issue.

I forgot to mention that i have a related issue in qtcreator as well: the
welcome screen is kind of empty and if i run qtcreator from a terminal i
get the error message: QOpenGLShader: could not create shader

glxinfo tells me that OpenGL is working though:

OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) 852GM/855GM x86/MMX/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 1.3 Mesa 10.4.4

Greetings,

Oliver