[Qtwebengine] OpenGL errors and crash

Oliver Kraitschy okraits at arcor.de
Sun Feb 22 19:14:15 CET 2015

Hi Andras,

i just tried the binary qtcreator package from qt.io and i got the same
error messages and empty welcome screen as i got with the Arch package.

I read that current Qt needs OpenGL 2.0 - is that true?

Then i would have to investigate if i can get OpenGL 2.0 support with
xf86-video-intel and my Intel 855GM graphics chip.

Greetings,

Oliver