[Qtwebengine] Flash in 5.6 beta

patrick s patricks17092012 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:52:52 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

i'm trying to get flash running with the 5.6 beta packages. It seems to
work fine on Linux, but on Windows I can't get it to work (msvc2013_64,
packages 198 and 241).

When i do the check on https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html it tells
me that flash is installed, but not enabled (with pluginsEnabled set to
true). It is working in chrome.

Do i have to do anything else to get it running (use a specific flash
version or put the plugin in a specific location)? Or could there be
64/32bit issues? Unfortunately there is no msvc2013_32 package (yet?) to
test this.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

(sorry if anyone got this twice, I accidentally sent it first without being
subbed to the list)