[Qtwebengine] Flash in 5.6 beta

patrick s patricks17092012 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:36:39 CET 2015

Hi,

there is now a 32bit beta package available
(qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2013-5.6.0-beta_255.exe), but I still get
the same result. The pepflashplayer file is present in the flash folder you
mentioned, but it just says "could not load plugin" in place of where flash
should be. Can anyone confirm that it is working with this package, so that
I know if the error is on my side?

Best regards,
Patrick

: