[Qtwebengine] Any way to disable same-origin policy?

Kevin Truong knt261 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:47:37 CET 2015

Hi guys,

I wrote a C++ class that utilizes QWebEnginePage. Towards the end of the
process, I execute QWebEnginePage.runJavaScript(), which is a script that
requires me to access the contents of iframes. Currently the javascript
stops prematurely, which I am assuming is due to same-origin policy being
enforced. Is there a way to disable this setting in QtWebEngine?

I am looking for an option similar to this, which is a way to do it via
command line for Chromium:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3102819/disable-same-origin-policy-in-chrome

But couldn't find a way to do this for QtWebEngine in C++ code after
googling for a while. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Best,
Kevin