[Qtwebengine] Flash in 5.6 beta

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Wed Nov 25 09:24:39 CET 2015

Right now we only try to load Flash from the 'standard' location if it's a 32 bit build:

C:/Windows/SysWOW64/Macromed/Flash

I'm not sure whether there's a general problem with 64 bit , or whether we just
haven't tested this one yet.

> Unfortunately there is no msvc2013_32 package (yet?) to test this.

Don't worry, there will be 32 bit packages for the Beta, too.

Regards

Kai