[Qtwebengine] Touch scrolling with WebEngine?

Allan Sandfeld Jensen allan.jensen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Oct 7 00:14:14 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 06 October 2015, Mike Nolan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I discovered that this works when using an actual touch screen, however I
> ran into another twist:
>
> It appears that at least Qt 5.5 is required for it to work. When I link
> against 5.4 it does not work.
>
> Does anyone know if there is some flag that can be enabled to make it work
> on 5.4, or is this due to code added in 5.5?

Nothing specific comes to mind.

> Also, am I correct in saying that there is no way possible to link against
> 5.5 QtWebEngine but still using the Qt5.4 base?

It will probably require a few minor changes in qtwebengine, but nothing
major. It should be doable, though unsupported and not working out of the box.

`Allan
--

The Qt Company
Rudower Chausse 13, 12489 D-Berlin

The Qt Company is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland