[Qtwebengine] d3dcompiler_xx.dll missing

Mark Fong mfong at gameflow.com
Sat Apr 9 00:04:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have been building fine with 5.6.0-beta for the last few months on Windows 7.  But when I switched over to the final release of 5.6.0, I noticed that the d3dcompiler_47.dll file doesn't get copied over anymore to the qtwebengine/src/core/release/ folder.

I did some digging and found that the build.ninja file that gets generated is missing this dll in the "build all:" section (along with libGLESv2.dll and libEGL.dll) compared to the one generated by the 5.6.0-beta build.

I also combed the commits over the last year and didn't see anything that would indicate that this was deliberately removed.

Does anyone know why this is missing?

Thanks,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone