[Qtwebengine] QT5.6 Webengine demo browser carshes at ClientUsageTracker::AddCachedOrigin

Viktor Engelmann viktor.engelmann at qt.io
Mon Oct 10 14:21:32 CEST 2016

Hello Eric,

thanks for the useful information. I have filed a bug report:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-56443

kind regards

Viktor

--

Viktor Engelmann
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin

Viktor.Engelmann at qt.io
+49 151 26784521

http://qt.io
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B