[Qtwebengine] Any way to debug seemingly not working Pepper Flash plugin?

Allan Sandfeld Jensen allan.jensen at qt.io
Fri Sep 16 22:18:30 CEST 2016

On Friday 16 September 2016, Herman van Hazendonk wrote:
> Hi Allan,
>
> Thanks, I have the plugins enabled in the settings. The Adobe flash site
> is the one I'm trying at that's the one not working.
>
> My logs don't tell much useful.

Have you enabled all the logs?

You can add two command line options to Chromium and QtWebEngine --enable-
logging and --log-level=0 . With QtWebEngine 5.7 you can also do -vvvvvv and
similar to add verbose logging.
--

The Qt Company
Rudower Chausse 13, 12489 D-Berlin

The Qt Company is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland