[Qtwebengine] QtWebEngine + WebGL + ANGLE + Intel + Windows?

Matt thewantonmate at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 08:30:51 CEST 2017

P.S. As one would expect, while our application isn't sluggish, it does constantly consume 80-100% of the CPU even when WebGL content is not being shown, since it's using the software renderer for everything, not just QtWebEngine. An ANGLE related solution would really be ideal, as Chrome browser seems to work quite well across lots of hardware. But we realize that, sadly, there are technical reasons why this is currently not possible.