[Qtwebengine] Spam: Re: Debugging issue with QWebEngineView freezing on Qt 5.12.3

Allan Jensen Allan.Jensen at qt.io
Mon Jul 8 09:17:11 CEST 2019

If you already have the rest built you can just build inside the qtwebengine
directory. Or configure inside it by calling "make qmake -- <configure
arguments>"

The clicks though. We process them on thread 1, but at some point they are
sent to the page process (not thread) for HTML and JavaScript handling, and
updated rendering, who sends updated graphics back to our GPU thread.

'Allan