[Qtwebengine] QtWebengine cross-compilation host compiler packages

Michal Klocek michal.klocek at qt.io
Mon May 4 11:17:56 CEST 2020

Hi

I do not think we check for any specific libs for 32-bit compiler when building v8 snapshot during 64bit cross build, therefore we do not have a list or required libs. Please open bug report and specify qt version and compile error.

Please note you can always disable build of v8 snapshot with -no-feature-nowebengine-v8-snapshot-support

Br

Michal