[Qtwebengine] Developer tools debugging not working in Qt 5.12.8

Goldberg, Ilya (DWFN) Ilya.Goldberg at smithsdetection.com
Wed May 6 18:36:47 CEST 2020

Hello Kirill,

Thank you for your response.

I've tried suggested navigation away to another url and back to the debugging page.
Unfortunately, it has no effect. Still having an empty source of the debugging page.

Tried it in both simplebrowser application (based on chromium 69) and Chrome (version 75).

I didn't have chance to try "setInspectedPage" inside simplebrowser application.
There is no such method in the WebView and also the actual page is coming via a WebSocket in the devtools, so I am not sure how to access it from within simplebrowser application.

Regards,
Ilya

Message: 2