[Qtwebengine] Why is Kerberos support disabled by default on Linux

Michael Partridge mpartrid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:57:59 CET 2021

Thanks for the information Michal, I appreciate the insight.

I’m still following up with my user to see if Kerberos support on Linux is
a must have for them or not, so don’t know if I will need to do a custom
build. If I do need to do one, are you (or Qt) interested in any
feedback/experiences?

Kind Regards,
Michael