[Qtwebengine] Doesn't QtWebEngine support meet.google.com?

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Nov 11 16:48:27 CET 2021

Hey,

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 07:06:47AM +0000, Allan Jensen wrote:
> I think that is supposed to be fixed in recent versions of QtWebEngine.

Indeed. I just tried yesterday and it works fine for me with
QtWebEngine 5.15.7.

Perhaps QtWebEngine needs to be built with proprietary codec support for
it to work?

> On Donnerstag, 11. November 2021 04:04:45 CET Kim Min-chul wrote:
> > when i joined the Video call,
> > simplebrowser asked permission of microphone and webcam.
> > and then "google meet" showed error page(You can't join this video call).

Hm, if I remember correctly, *joining* an existing call indeed didn't
work. Have you tried creating a new one instead?

Florian

--
            me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org
       https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/