[Qtwebengine] I discovered that Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum uses open source Qt 5

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming tdtemccnp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 15:35:41 CET 2023

Subject: I discovered that Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum uses open
source Qt 5

Good day from Singapore,

I discovered that Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum uses open source Qt 5.

The version of Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum that offers tremendous
speed increases in 4K video rendering is:

Version 22.0.3.171 (UDP3)
UG code 8473 KA1

Subject: 4K Video Rendering Speed with Magix Movie Studio 2023
Platinum on my Home Desktop Computer

NOTE: An update to Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum is
mandatory/compulsory/required for the tremendous speed increase.

It only took about 18 mins to render a 52-min (close to 1 hour) 4K
video on my home desktop computer.

Reference 4K video: "Japanese" Schoolgirl Sissi (First Class Beauty)
The Movie - Part 2

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceUpXDUcvg

Technical Specs of my home desktop computer:

(1) MSI GeForce GTX1650 4 GB GDDR5 GPU

(2) AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics GPU (4 cores, 4
threads, 3.6 GHz)

===================================================================================================

Platinum on my Aftershock gaming laptop

NOTE: An update to Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum is
mandatory/compulsory/required for the tremendous speed increase.

It only took about 18 mins to render a 40-min 4K video on my
Aftershock gaming laptop.

Reference video: Teo En Ming's Pretty Wife Hong Ling at Mediacorp
Let's Talk About Health Fair FIX MY LIFE 整你的人生 MEET AND GREET 4 Mar
2023 Sat

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SduoNz-2LmE

Technical Specs of my Aftershock gaming laptop:

(1) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU

(2) Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU

=======================================================================================================

GPU Hardware Acceleration is compulsory/mandatory for 4K video
rendering. Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum can take advantage of
multiple GPU cards at the same time.

Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum is very very very (EXTREMELY) fast at
rendering 4K videos with mid-tier GPU cards, with the appropriate
update. You don't have to buy the most expensive $5000 top performance
GPU card.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore