[Releasing] [2012.03.31] New alpha package available, update for OSX

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Mon Apr 2 23:22:12 CEST 2012

So I re-copied and configured again. This time using build script. But
at the start of the build, it shows it's still going to be webkit and
its examples:

stephen-chus-mac-pro:qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0 stephenchu$
./build -j 4
Missing module qtpim, ignoredMissing module qlalr, ignored
Missing module qttranslations, ignored
Missing module qtqa, ignored
Missing module qtfeedback, ignored
Missing module qtconnectivity, ignored
Missing module qtdocgallery, ignored
Missing module qtjsondb, ignored
Missing module qtphonon, ignored
OS Name ........ darwin
Verbose ........ no
Continue ....... no
Force qmake..... no
PATH
/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0/qtbase/bin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/git/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0/qtbase/bin
Modules to build:
     qtlocation, qtwebkit, qtimageformats, qtdeclarative, qtquick1,
qtbase, qtscript, qtwebkit-examples-and-demos, qtxmlpatterns, qtsensors,
qtdoc, qtmultimedia, qtgraphicaleffects, qtsvg, qt3d, qtjsbackend,
qttools, qtsystems
build qtbase...

I suspect it's still going to fail trying to build webkit.