[Releasing] [2012.03.31] New alpha package available, update for OSX

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Tue Apr 3 00:35:34 CEST 2012

I saw the message too. But that's with OS X 10.7 and Xcode 4.3. I am on
10.6 and Xcode 4.2.

Also I can find the text '(dar|ms)win' in my build.dependencies. I do
have this starting from line 43:

if ("$Config{osname}" =~ /mswin/i) {
     %build_commands = (
         "qtwebkit" => "perl Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt
--no-netscape-plugin --no-webkit2",
     );
     push @nondefault_modules, ("qtwebkit", "qtwebkit-examples-and-demos");
} else {
     %build_commands = (
         "qtwebkit" => "perl Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt --release
--no-netscape-plugin",
     );
}

Did I download the wrong gz file? The link I got it from is:
<http://releases.qt-project.org/alpha/20120331/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0-alpha.tar.gz>
and I downloaded it at 10:36AM EDT this morning. The file size is
246,148,422 bytes.