[Releasing] Duplication of packaging effort

Äijälä Johanna Johanna.Aijala at digia.com
Fri Aug 17 07:11:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

For packaging the sources, we are using (qtrepotools/release-tools/) mksrc.sh, for building the sources we use from the same location script mkqt5bld.py and for the repo creation we use (again the same location) create_installer.py.

So all the scripts we are using are available in git, I do have some small changes that I'm planning to commit today, but I don’t' think they make a big difference between our version and the one in git right now.

If you feel there still is differences in our scripts, could you point it out for me, so I can take a closer look?

Br,
Johanna