[Releasing] Qt5 beta1 installer

Iikka Eklund iikka.eklund at digia.com
Thu Aug 23 07:06:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

about installers for today.

These new installers will be available around 09:00 finnish time

Linux - x86 32bit (Ubuntu 11.10)
Linux - x86 32bit (Ubuntu 12.04)
Linux - x86 64bit (Ubuntu 11.10)
Linux - x86 64bit (Ubuntu 12.04)
Mac 10.7 Cocoa

Windows builds were failed due to webkit build failures. We disabled
webkit from
next windows builds.
New Windows installers will be ready around 11:00 finnish time. I had to
restart
Windows release builds which will take around 2-3h.

About latest fixes:

- Assistant should work correctly (Mac)
- Documentation should be ok now
- Webkit should work on Linux and Mac
- Linux installers should not complain about missing libraries (QTBUG-26479)
- "Qt SDK" should not be mentioned in the installer anymore

I'll inform when new installers are available.

- iikka

>>> http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/
>>> (http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/2012-*08-08*/
>>> <http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/2012-08-07/>)
>>>

>>> - iikka

>>> --
>>> Br,
>>> Mr. Iikka Eklund
>>> Senior software engineer
>>>
>>> Elektronikkatie 10
>>> FI-90590 Oulu
>>> Email:iikka.eklund at digia.com
>>>
>>> Visit us at:www.digia.com  or qt.digia.com
>>> PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
>>> addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
>>> you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
>>> any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
>>> error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and
>>> any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for
>>> any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring
>>> to this message.
>>

>> --
>> Br,
>> Mr. Iikka Eklund
>> Senior software engineer
>>
>> Elektronikkatie 10
>> FI-90590 Oulu
>> Email:iikka.eklund at digia.com
>>
>> Visit us at:www.digia.com  or qt.digia.com
>> PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>> This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
>> addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
>> you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
>> any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
>> error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and
>> any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for
>> any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring
>> to this message.
>

> --
> Br,
> Mr. Iikka Eklund
> Senior software engineer
>
> Elektronikkatie 10
> FI-90590 Oulu
> Email:iikka.eklund at digia.com
>
> Visit us at:www.digia.com  or qt.digia.com
> PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
> addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
> you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
> any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
> error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and
> any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for
> any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring
> to this message.

Br,
Mr. Iikka Eklund
Senior software engineer