[Releasing] OpenGL ES2.0 functionality check for Qt5 Git sources

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Tue Aug 28 16:37:02 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot for pointing out..Will take care avoiding the word or images.

If I take prebuilt binaries like qt5_desktop_bin_linux32_1110.7z from http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0-beta-snapshots/linux_32_release/qt5-beta-bin-ubuntu1110-32/2012-08-27_19-39-40/
,I neednot worry about the dependencies in the platforms I suppose and neednot built the Qt sources?.

Please confirm in this regard.

Br,
Ramakanth