[Releasing] Latest Qt5 Beta 1 installers

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Aug 28 19:51:52 CEST 2012

On terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012 15.52.57, Salovaara Akseli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Latest Qt5 Beta 1 installers are available on
> http://releases.qt-project.org/digia/2012-08-28_hotfix/ Feel free to try
> those and tell us your thoughts.
>
> Please note that these installers contain some manual tweaks from pending
> Gerrit fixes. During the night new installers are built from git
> repositories after Gerrit sync and should be available on the morning.

I'm recreating the package following the updated mksrc.sh script, which
follows what's actually in qt5.git. Already can I notice some discrepancies.

Missing:
qtdeclarative/examples/demos/clocks/content/QuitButton.qml
qtdeclarative/examples/quick/animation/easing/content/QuitButton.qml
qtdeclarative/examples/quick/animation/easing/content/quit.png
qtdeclarative/examples/quick/modelviews/parallax/content/QuitButton.qml
qtmultimedia/src/plugins/avfoundation/*
qtsensors/config.tests/bbsensor_compass/*
qt.pro
qtwebkit.pri
README

Also, the qtjsondb module is present and shouldn't be.