[Releasing] Latest Qt5 Beta 1 installers

Äijälä Johanna Johanna.Aijala at digia.com
Wed Aug 29 09:06:23 CEST 2012

Hi all,

See my comments below:

-----Original Message-----
From: releasing-bounces+johanna.aijala=digia.com at qt-project.org [mailto:releasing-bounces+johanna.aijala=digia.com at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Thiago Macieira
Sent: 28. elokuuta 2012 23:12
To: releasing at qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Releasing] Latest Qt5 Beta 1 installers

On terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012 19.51.52, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Missing:
> qtdeclarative/examples/demos/clocks/content/QuitButton.qml
> qtdeclarative/examples/quick/animation/easing/content/QuitButton.qml
> qtdeclarative/examples/quick/animation/easing/content/quit.png
> qtdeclarative/examples/quick/modelviews/parallax/content/QuitButton.qml

Actually, my mistake. These files are in your packages but not in mine. They're
extra and shouldn't be there.

These shouldn't be there either:
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/qml-uses-layouts.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/src/concepts/modelviewsdata/localstorage.qdoc
qtdoc/doc/src/snippets/code/doc_src_graphicsview.cpp
qtlocation/tests/auto/qmlinterface/data/TestGeoCircle.qml
qtlocation/tests/auto/qmlinterface/data/TestGeoRectangle.qml

I checked latest installer (http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/2012-08-29/) and above 5 files are not there, as well the following 14 + 5 files are.

These are missing:
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/documents-definetypes-attributes.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/documents-definetypes-simple.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/manual-layout.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/qml-uses-layouts-anchors.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/qml-uses-layouts-direct.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/qml-uses-layouts-positioners.png
qtdeclarative/src/quick/doc/images/qtqml-syntax-basics-object-declaration.png
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmlecmascript/data/BaseComponent2.qml
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmlecmascript/data/fallbackBindings.7.qml
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmlecmascript/data/fallbackBindings.8.qml
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmlecmascript/data/propertyOverride.qml
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmlecmascript/data/singletontype/singletonTypeMultiple.qml
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmllanguage/data/MyBaseComponent.qml
qtdeclarative/tests/auto/qml/qqmllanguage/data/scopedProperties.qml

> qtmultimedia/src/plugins/avfoundation/*
> qtsensors/config.tests/bbsensor_compass/*
> qt.pro
> qtwebkit.pri
> README

Here are my packages: