[Releasing] Testing: 08/29/2012 + linux-g++ (64-bit) [success!]

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Thu Aug 30 11:35:38 CEST 2012

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:10:29 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I tried the mac installer from http://releases.qt-
> project.org/digia/2012-08-30/ but the download resulted in a corrupted file.
>
> Any package that does not contain https://codereview.qt-
> project.org/#change,33753 is not releasable in my opinion. Without that,
> Windows and Mac users can not use Qt 5 with CMake.

I downloaded the mac package again (maybe I downloaded while it was being
uploaded before), and it was not corrupted.

In this one too, the CMake files are not present.

This is not good enough to release.

Are you frozen on a particular revision? What revision is it? If you're not
going to update the revision, you will need to cherry-pick that patch. It will
cherry-pick cleanly.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer