[Releasing] Testing: 08/29/2012 + linux-g++ (64-bit) [success!]

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Thu Aug 30 13:29:03 CEST 2012

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 13:24:32 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Does that mean that Qt 5.0.0 beta 1 will be completely unusable for windows
> and mac users using CMake? That's a very bad situation.

Ah, I see it's too late:

http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2012/08/30/qt-5-beta-is-here/

So, how do we make sure this doesn't happen again? Does the packaging script
attempt to run unit tests? Is that possible?

cd $REPO/tests/auto/cmake && qmake && make check

would prevent this from happening in the future.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer