[Releasing] Release process for QMF and Qt Mobility

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Tue Dec 11 21:22:41 CET 2012

To my knowledge 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 items are in, but exact config is unfortunately only Nokia internal.

There are some fixes on top of whatever was 1.2.2.

So logical next release is 1.2.3 or 1.3.0. And after that we can take better care of the tags.

As Lars said, let's not re-use any number, even a Nokia half-public one.

Yours,

              Tuukka