[Releasing] Releasing scripts

simo.falt at nokia.com simo.falt at nokia.com
Fri Feb 10 12:28:29 CET 2012

Hola,
Lets see if there is anyone else subscribing this list than me…
I'we been working with https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-23655 and the scripts taking us towards alpha release and beyond are shaping up. To speedup the collaboration I'd like to start pushing stuff into git, but first I'd like to decide the correct location. I had a short chat with sahumada and my view is that there is two alternatives: either own repo or using qt/qtrepotools? Any opinion??

Simo