[Releasing] Experimental Qt 5 installers by Digia

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Jul 13 20:43:52 CEST 2012

When using the links below, please ensure that you are not redirected to URLs which has "origin." prefixed. If you are on a
    http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/...
URL, you are downloading from the "master" machine, and it will be slow. Simply remove the "origin." prefix, and you should be using the CDN, and download the packages much much faster.

We are not quite sure why this redirect is happening.

--
.marius